As I lay here tonight, I'm overwhelmed by the many blessings I've been given in this life.
But my most special blessing without a doubt is my precious husband. Without him, none of my other blessings are a reality. He has helped me create the two most important parts of my world. As we prepare for our third precious child to enter the world in just seven days I'm thankful most of all for him. He is a partner, a friend, my love, my helpmate and my companion. He is patient and faithful and kind. I have asked so much of him in the last few months. Projects every weekend to get ready for baby to arrive.
Thank you honey, for all you've done to help make this transition a smooth one. So that Anna Kate has her own room, so that Barnes had a great birthday and a new basketball goal put together, so the 3rd garage is snake free and cleaned out, that the flowers get enough water so I don't have to get out and water them everyday, so that baby Celia has a perfectly cool room with a fan to sleep in, so that mom has a tv hooked up when she's here for a while, so that the playroom is a fun place to play, so that the new patio set is put together. Honestly, I've had a never ending list of TO DO'S!!
Thank you for loving me so well and tackling each project with patience and love. You're an example to me and to the children everyday. We love you to the moon and back again.
You're our biggest blessing.
Sunday, July 28, 2013
My greatest blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment