Baby Cecilia Frances (Celia) will be here soon! I must say its just flown by in a way I've never experienced. Maybe because she's the third and I have the other two to keep me so busy... Or because you only focus on the needs of your children and don't think much about yourself once you have multiple children... Or maybe I'm just so brain dead from having children the last 5+ years that time seems to just speed by faster.
Whatever the reason, I feel like it was just a few short weeks ago that we were in Nashville December 8, 2012 on the train ride with Santa and I kept wondering why I was getting nauseous as we were riding the train. Well, the next day produced a test with pink lines and lots more nauseousness followed after that. 24 weeks of nauseousness to be exact.
Im thankful for this third blessing to complete our family. Barnes and Anna Kate are so beyond thrilled about their new sister. Anna Kate calls her baby Bacillia and Barnes still calls her Brownie. Not sure what this sweet girl will end up being called but I know she will be loved by precious little hands and patts and hugs and kisses. Barnes understands what it means to bring home a new baby. Anna Kate doesn't understand it but she's started mothering all her baby dolls and calls them Bacillia. She seeks out babies at stores or restaurants and tells everyone she has a baby in her tummy.
I'm nervous as I remember how much work a new baby brings to a family. But when I see Barnes and Anna Kate play together and love each other, I know it will be all worth it. Just to add another sweet sister to the mix will be a great blessing and they won't ever remember a time without her.
I'm going to try and spend as much quality Funtime with them this week. I know they'll adjust fine but sometimes not getting to see mommy during the new baby haze is tough on little ones.
I feel immensely blessed by great health and high energy during this pregnancy and that the weather has been a dream! What a glorious Summer to be pregnant. I'm very blessed by wonderful family and friends who have done everything imaginable to help me this summer. Whether it was going to the dr with me in an emergency situation, helping me decorate and redecorate rooms in my home, washing all of the baby clothes and organizing them better than I could ever imagine. I'm a lucky girl to have so many people in my life that lift me up and help me.
Dear Lord, I pray for my family. That you make us stronger once again by welcoming a new one into our fold. That you bless this child with strength and tenderness, that she be smart and special and loving. Thank you for all your many blessings. Those blessings we see in our everyday lives and blessings that go unseen. In ways that you direct our steps in situations where you work in our favor. All knowing of the plan you have set forth in our lives. Bless this tiny child and turn her heart to you Lord.
Sunday, July 28, 2013
7 days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment