CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barnes is growing up!

Anna Kate is growing up!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

2.5 weeks...and counting!

We're expecting baby sister in just over two weeks. Her name will be Cecilia Frances Perry. She will be named after my mother (Cecile), my favorite uncle (Cecil), two great grand fathers (Cecil), and Brad's great grandfather (Cecil). Frances is taken from Brads Grandmother. The kids are getting even more excited to welcome their baby sister into the world. Anna Kate calls her baby Bacillia and has named all her babies Bacillia. She loves to change them and burp them and feed them. She will be a great big sister. Barnes has already shown us the gift of unconditional love he has for Anna Kate. I know he will love baby Celia just as much.

I've been getting AK's big girl room ready and decided to redo the playroom too. I know Hub is over all my weekend projects. Almost there!!! Just need a few finishing touches and were ready!
I went to the doctor yesterday and baby is doing well. Heartbeat was perfect and they did an ultrasound to see how big she is. Well, she's a Perry baby, so they only come in one version. *BIG* They said right now at 36 weeks she's projected to weigh 7.9lbs. To give some perspective, my friend had a baby today at 40 weeks and 1 day. Her baby weighed 7lbs 13oz.
The projected weight of baby Celia on Aug 5, is 9+lbs at this point based on what she has left to grow. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Oh, her birthdate will be Aug 5! It's already scheduled. I will be excited to share my birthday month with her.

I hope she looks just like Anna Kate with curly dark hair. I hope she is healthy and smart and has a sweet spirit about her. I REALLY HOPE she's a good sleeper and doesn't have the tummy troubles that the other Perry children have been plagued with. Most of all, I'm thankful The Lord has blessed us with another miracle and opportunity to see the closest thing to Heaven. The sweet face of a newborn baby.

Counting down to Celia! 19 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment