Brad and I were in Dallas on Mother's Day and I didn't get to see my sweet little people. I missed them so much and kept wishing I had them there to hug and cuddle.
Things I love about my two babes:
1. They greet me like I've been gone for days even when I've just run to the store for an hour. They sing songs and dance and hop when I'm home. What a glorious reception each time I walk thru the door.
2. They need me. I mean really really need me. Not just to clean up messes or get things they can't reach, they need me in a way you only need your mommy. Boo boos can't be healed until I proclaim it better with a kiss! Celebrations can't be complete without a jumping up and down followed by a big hug and an, "I'm so proud of you!!" Cereals made better by the perfect spoon. Errands are made more fun by less than necessary trips to the car wash to see the colorful foam. And movie night is made special by popcorn and snuggling on the couch. These little people need me to help them find their way in this life but also to try and make it a special little life for them as well. We really have a blessed life and these two great blessings make me a better person than I thought I could ever be. I can't wait to meet perry baby #3 and add her into our lives. The kids are so excited about her joining the family. :)
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Mother's Day blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment