CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barnes is growing up!

Anna Kate is growing up!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Kenny and Eric

My sweet husband has done it again! Surprised me with such a thoughtful gift.

Months ago, Kenny Chesney announced he'd be touring with Eric Church this summer. It's an all outdoor stadium tour, which is really cool, unless you're going to be 30+ weeks pregnant at every show date near us. Brad knew these were my two favorite performers together and he found a show in Dallas that fit the bill. I wouldn't be too pregnant to enjoy the trip and we'd get to have a fun getaway to Dallas before the baby came. So he bought concert tickets, booked a hotel and booked flights and gave it all to me for Valentines Day. I was shocked!

We had such a fun time. Went to great restaurants, went shopping at places you can't go to in Jackson and went to the George W. Bush Presidential Library. The library was so awesome. I didn't know what to expect from a presidential library. Whether it'd be boring and stuffy and all papers. It was great. Very moving. The photo below of the twisted steel beam is out of the World Trade Center tower and the Oval Office is the only Oval Office replica in all of the presidential libraries that you can sit behind the desk and get your picture made. I highly recommend going to the library if you're in Dallas anytime soon.

What an amazingly thoughtful Hub I have. Thank you honey for loving me so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment