Well once the kids woke up enough (half way to the airport) they were pretty excited about Disney. Whew, I think Brad was on the verge of getting miffed that no one was happy about this load of cash and weeks of planning he'd just spent!!!
So the kids were great on the flight! I was nervous! I've never flown with them and just pictured the worst. They were angels and enjoyed it. Thankfully daddy booked us on a direct flight so that was a bonus.
Our travel agent was fabulous! Stacy Connor is her name, highly recommend her, services are free to the customer so WHY wouldn't you use the expert advice of someone who's been 16+ times to Disney?! She suggested the perfect touches to make our trip memorable and fun!
Day 1. We got there about lunch, hung out at the pool and then went for an awesome seafood buffet and a pirate cruise with Captain Hook, Mr. Smee and Peter Pan. The boat takes you to see the lighted water pageant and the "Wishes" fireworks display that is celebrated each night at The Magic Kingdom. There's a dessert party before the cruise sets sail. It was fun and Barnes was selected to be the flag bearer for our group. He was so excited and so was I.
Seeing their eyes light up during the fireworks was just magic and was the perfect way to start our trip.
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Disney fun day 1!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment