The first full day we went to Magic Kimgdom. The first ride they did was the teacups. Since Mommy gets sick on most spinny rides so I opted out of the tea cups. We got to meet Alice and the White Rabbit when we were leaving. Anna Kate was terrified of the rabbit but did talk to Alice. We then headed to lunch at crystal palace. As you can see from the pics, Anna Kate was having NO part of any of the characters and was screaming and scrambling to get away from them!! By the time we made it through the character rotation once, she had warmed up to them and was fine the rest of the trip. So glad for that! I was concerned she was going to be scared the whole time we were there. Thankfully that wasn't the case. Barnes had so much fun and just loved seeing all the characters. I love this age, he just believes absolutely every magical thing that this wonderful world has to offer. To him, meeting the characters was as real as anything could possibly be. That's why I am so thankful we took them now. Another 3 years and he would be too old for the magic of the characters and would just think it was people dressed up. :)
My favorite memory about this day is during the fireworks show, they have a narration by Jiminey Cricket that talks about dreams and wishes coming true. Barnes leaned over to me and said, "mommy, will all my dreams really come true?!" Oh, how sweet and precious his little spirit and soul is!!! I am so blessed that God gave him to me. I cried the rest of the show. That one moment made the trip more magical and wonderful than I can ever describe. Children are life's great, great gift!
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Disney day 2! Magic Kingdom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment