CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barnes is growing up!

Anna Kate is growing up!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

We have a surprise....

Brad came to me a few weeks ago and asked if I wanted to go on vacation in April for a week. Of course, I said, sure! Where?

Fast forward to this past week and we were discussing where to go. I had mentioned some time ago that is love to take the kids to Disney before the new baby gets here in August. That turned into a phone call with a Disney travel agent and the trip was booked the following day! It all happened that fast!!

The kids don't know and they are going to be soooooo thrilled when we tell them! 10 days at Disney... They will be absolutely over the top with excitement!

Can't wait to make memories that will last forever and see the magic on their little, precious faces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment