Today we stuffed Easter treat bags for the boys at Youth Town. It's a project that service league does each year. I let the kids decorate the bags and help fill them with candy. We had a couple other girls and their kids helping. Whitney had her sweet little 6 month old son, Pierce, with her. Anna Kate loved Pierce and took it upon herself to read a book to him. She would read the page and then show him the pictures, just like mommy and daddy do when we read to her. I know she is going to be a wonderful big sister in August!!
And I'm glad the kids got to help provide something special for those less fortunate than us. It's laying a foundation of life long giving and service I want them to understand and embody. Thankful for my precious children and all the blessings The Lord has bestowed on our family.
Friday, March 22, 2013
AK will be a good big sister!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment