We had so much fun this weekend with great friends! We had some "big firsts" out on the water.
Barnes has been begging to knee board for a couple of weeks now. This weekend he got his shot. He tried the first time and immediately got sideways and flipped upside down. He wasn't discouraged and said, "I can do it mommy!" the second time he got a tad bit farther and really got dunked this time. I was sure he'd throw in the towel because it was late and he was tired. But he was persistent and said he didn't want to give up. So try number three was great! He went a good distance before he finally had to let go of the rope. He was so proud and so were brad and I!
Anna Kate got her first chance to ride the tube behind the boat. She was so excited to watch the boys that I knew she wanted to do it. She got right on without hesitation and had the best time. She would say, "whoa whoa whoa!!" when we hit the wake. She cried when it was time for her to get off.
Anna Kate also got to ride the wave runner with BBP and daddy. She loved that too. I think we may have another perry baby daredevil on our hands!!
We had such a big time and I had TWO VERY TIRED water babies tonight at bed time. A perfect weekend.
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Water babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love that AK has her paci while tubin':)
ReplyDelete