CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barnes is growing up!

Anna Kate is growing up!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Late Fathers Day!

Happy Father's Day!! This post is late but our craft was late too. It took a few days to complete but it was well worth it in my opinion. I love all of our hands together as one. It symbolizes our commitment to each other as part of something bigger than just ourselves. Our FAMILY.
It also in my eyes symbolizes the commitment I have to each of those three other hands.

As parents we are charged to:
Love
Teach
Discipline
Inspire
Cherish
And so many many more

Parenting is hard business. Any person reading this probably knows more about it than I do. But I have to say, we have pretty great kids. It's either dumb luck or were doing something right. Maybe a little of both. Happy Father's Day to the best daddy we know!! If you only knew how much those precious little children love you. I hope you do because they think Daddy hung the moon and the stars. Like Barnes always says, I love you to God and back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment