Barnes had his year end program l a couple weeks ago. He had missed over two weeks of school prior to the week of the program. Gammie was in the hospital so we were out of town A lot. I had told Brad that I felt bad because he probably wouldn't know many of the words to the songs.
The day before the program he told me he was going to sing LOUD! I told him, okay! Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see you sing songs about Jesus! Well... I had NO CLUE that he would sing the way he did. The first song started and he sang a little bit then by the second verse, he was into it. He would yell at the end of every verse. I got tickled as we were watching him and I couldn't stop laughing. I literally laughed until I cried! He was so funny, yelling all the words at the end of the verse. But I was proud too, how could I not be? He told me he was going to sing loud! I am thankful that we have a school where the kids can sing for Jesus. It's such a sweet thing for us to watch. :)
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Singing for Jesus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment