CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barnes is growing up!

Anna Kate is growing up!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Playschool 2011-2012

My sweet boy started his first year of Playschool this past September. Playschool is the preschool at First Presbyterian Church. We have been so pleased by all that Barnes has learned and in all the ways he has grown this year. I must say, I was not ready to let him go when September came around. But he has enjoyed school so much. With the exception of a few days (maybe weeks) he's looked forward to school each day. Even on days that he says he doesn't want to go, he is always happy when I pick him up and excited to tell me what he learned. Whether its singing silly songs, working on his PEP box, or creating beautiful artworks, he always has fun learning. The teachers at Playschool have been such a blessing and I think they've helped lay a fabulous foundation for learning. Way to go BBP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment