Fall his FINALLY arrived in Jackson. This week we have been waking up to crisp mornings and have been able to make careful decisions about incorporating our fall wardrobe into the mix of things! The first photo below shows my fave fall outfit so far that Barnes has. Well, actually I love them all but this one is especially cute with his new wallaby shoes. SIDE NOTE FYI: Once your little boy hits a size 9 in shoes all bets are off for finding cute little boy shoes. You either wear the mini version (Wallabys, New Balance, Converse) of big kid/people shoes or you brave the kid size section at Stride Rite or Target filled with shoes that have wheels, that light up or have so much neon orange/lime green on them that they glow and could double as a night light!
Okay, okay so I know my blog is NOT a kids fashion blog so I will get on with it.
We have had a great week enjoying the weather! It has been fun to play outside again - forgot what that was like. We've been trying out our local parks and we even got a visit from Poppy on Thursday. He took us to a yummy lunch and then took us to the park where he and BBP just had a big time!
In other Perry news, we go to the Dr. next week and will hopefully find out the date of AKP's arrival. Very exciting.... Ive been spending as much time as possible with Barnes and doing things Barnes wants and needs to do. I know our outings will be diminished greatly after baby sissy gets here. So far BBP says, "Sissy comin'!" and that Sissy will cry a lot when she gets here.
I know one thing, Sissy will be one lucky girl to have him as a big brother. Just as we are all lucky to have Barnes Perry in our lives. ;)

dinner out with mommy and daddy -
so stinkin' cute!

playing outside

Georgie Pumpkin Barnes Perry enjoys the weather and playing fetch

Barnes and GP play fetch (for the record, this dog has NEVER played fetch
with a ball outside with Brad or me) We tried for years!
This just started with Barnes. She honestly loves that child.

A boy and his dog

At Picasso pizza with poppy

Poppy making the ship sway

Barnes having fun on the other side!

North Park is an amazing park.
I'm thankful to those who raised the funds to build it.
I love his wallabees! TOO cute!
ReplyDelete