CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barnes is growing up!

Anna Kate is growing up!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Few Things

I don't have any photos to go along with this post but I wanted to update...

Perry Happenings:

1. We have less than 5 weeks until baby Anna Kate arrives.
2. The rooms are in full swing (pics to come soon)
3. My friends and family gave AKP and me a lovely shower a couple of Sundays ago. AKP got so many sweet things and I cant wait to see her in them
4. Barnes says, "wub you, mommy." The sweetest words ever. This morning when I was putting him in his car seat he grabbed me close and hugged me and said, "I wub you, Mommy."
5. And finally, Barnes has changed his name to, "Mouse." I have no idea why. I happened to ask him what his name was yesterday and he said, Mouse. I have to think it was the card Gammie sent to him with Mickey Mouse on it. He has a stuffed Mickey too that he calls Mouse. So maybe that's it.

Oh, another big first to report! Barnes is sleeping in his big boy bed! We tried it out on Sunday night and hes been sleeping there ever since. He loves his room and his bed. I'm so very proud of him.

Love to all! We are so blessed.

1 comment: