CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barnes is growing up!

Anna Kate is growing up!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Big Boy Room

Room before painting

after painting one wall and the ceiling

nautical theme

Barnes has been sleeping in his new room every night for the last two weeks. I'm finally ready to announce that its official... hes a big boy! He goes to bed great each night (with a couple of exceptions) but the best part is that he hasn't realized he CAN get out of the bed without me. He knows HOW to get out of the bed and once I come into his room he gets out. But he wont get out without me. PERFECTION! How lucky can I be? My biggest fear with the big boy bed was that he would get out constantly in the middle of the night and come into our room. But so far (holding breath) the thought hasn't occurred to him.
I'm so proud of my little biscuit. (insert proud mommy face)

2 comments:

  1. Katherine was that way for about 6 months. She would hollar for us in the mornings. Now we have instilled that she isn't to come down until it is daylight and that seems to work...with a few exceptions as well! Very proud of Barnes and love reading about him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do we get a sneak peak at AKP's room?

    ReplyDelete