CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barnes is growing up!

Anna Kate is growing up!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Someone died today...

Someone died today that I didnt even know... I never met her, dont know anyone that even knows her personally.  But it has affected me in ways I cannot describle. She has been in my thoughts constantly since hearing of her story.

Her name is Sara Walker and she was born the same year I was born.  1978.  She has two children, little boys and is married and lives in Nashville.  I only came to know her story in recent weeks, but it has taught me and IS teaching me so much.  About God, whats really important, reminding me daily to be thankful for all that I have.  Even in the hard moments of the day.  I want to thank Sara for sharing her story so honestly.  Her sickness, struggle and death has affected hundreds of thousands of people who follow her blog online.  Her writing has brought people to the Lord, reconnected others with whats imminently important in our lives, helped others deal with cancer diagnosis, enjoy small moments with their children, and so many other things I cannot even comprehend.  Rest in peace, Sara. You are in pain no more. 

Please watch her story, its almost 15 minutes long but so worth it.  I promise it will give you new perspective on what is most important in our fleeting days.  It will refresh your spirit and renew your outlook.

  

Her blog is here: http://www.savoringtheday.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment