CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barnes is growing up!

Anna Kate is growing up!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Fun


I havent been a very good blogger lately!  We have had a lot on our plates.  The move is complete, we are mostly settled and loving our new home.  I have tons of pictures of the house to share (there are a few here) but I wanted to go ahead and post about our most important things... the little people!


the truck came very early on July 1!
the finished the house just in time and we LOVE it!




 Barnes is SOOO happy to finally live by Gavin.  Gavin has decided we don't live close enough and he wants to build a house on the lot next to us!  Sweet little friends!
 first bath in the new house

Barnes new hiding place is under Anna Kate's bed! He thinks hes so cute.. when I say, Barnes where are you, he says, I'm under the bed mommy!  HA!

We've had our first mishap in the new house~ Had to take Anna Kate to the emergency room last week because I thought she ate a safety pin.  Luckily she did NOT!  Xray found nothing.  WHEW! She sure was happy at the ER.


Barnes new favorite thing to play with is Play dough or as he says, "Mommy, can we get out the play date?"
Shes so happy!

we got a big beach ball sprinkler to replace the pool! (NOT really the same though!) Barnes asked me when the mans were delivering the pool! 




And the icing on the cake... there was a fireworks show right in our cove for the fourth of July on the weekend we moved in! Our neighbor had a get together and we got to enjoy the fireworks from the driveway.  Couldn't be more special!







No comments:

Post a Comment