A few pictures of our baby girl! She is growing so fast and is such a great baby. We had her two week check up and she weighed 9 lbs 8 ozs and was 23 inches. This puts her in the 97th percentile. Barnes has always been in the 97th percentile since he was born too.
I think she looks so much like her brother, especially when I put her in any of Barnes' sleepers or blankets. We are so blessed by this new little Perry in our lives. Barnes loves her dearly and is always checking on her and helping me when I need it. He hasn't been jealous in the least. He gave her one of his Thomas the Train engines. This is LOVE in his language. Sharing his trains is not easy but he voluntarily gave it to her. So sweet!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Beautiful! I can't wait to hold her again!
ReplyDelete