Barnes went to his first movie at the theater today! We went to see Toy Story 3 with his friends Gavin and Matthew. We got popcorn, lemonade and fruit snacks before we sat down and he thought the box all the snacks came in was super cool.
I must admit, I was a little nervous before going to the movie because I didn't know if he would sit through the entire thing or get bored. Through the movie, the boys all were ooo'ing and ahhhh'ing at different parts. They were so good. Barnes sat in his chair almost the entire movie, except for a few minutes. He was such a big boy, eating popcorn and drinking his lemonade. I had such a great time just watching his sweet little face during certain scenes.
I remember my first movie. I went to see The Fox and the Hound in 1981 with my mom, aunt and cousins. I was about Barnes' age. I remember thinking how special it was. Hopefully Barnes will remember the first time he went to a movie with his Mommy and smile one day too.
Buzz Light Year is so cool!
Gavin, Barnes and Matthew
My sweet boy
Mommy and Barnes



we loved toy store 3 also. and i LOVE your new background!
ReplyDeleteI think my first movie was Return of the Jedi. Oh, yeah. Be jealous.
ReplyDelete