CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barnes is growing up!

Anna Kate is growing up!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Fun!

We had a fun weekend on the fourth of July! We are thankful for our country and enjoyed celebrating the day! Barnes played in the water all day and watched fireworks after dark. I bet he said, "WHOOOAAA!," at least 500 times during the fireworks show! He even got to have his picture made with the newly crowned, Miss Tennessee! Photo to follow... I don't have it just yet!
Barnes loves being on the water and is fearless! He had fun with his friends, Gavin, Nolan and Brody on Saturday! After a long day outside, they needed a shower in the outdoor shower... What a cute shot I was able to capture! They are going to LOVE it in about 10 years! Barnes is to the far left...

Jumping on the trampoline with daddy

Boy bottoms!

1 comment: