We have had a hectic summer to say the least. We moved in may, unpacked all of June, moved into a hotel in July because of a leak, started Kindergarten in August, and Preschool in September. Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it. And that doesn't even include the three birthdays in August and a kitchen renovation we have undertaken!
The biggest part of our summer was Barnes starting Kindergarten. He has a sweet teacher and we love his school so far. He begged to ride the bus and I promised he could give it a try after a month. So I kept my word and he has been riding the bus to and from school. I was not ready for this milestone but he has been so excited everyday. Here's to the class of 2027!
Saturday, September 20, 2014
My big Kindergartener
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment