CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barnes is growing up!

Anna Kate is growing up!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to our sweet girl~!

Anna Kate, you turn one in just a few minutes.  This time last year, I don't know if I slept a wink.  I was anticipating seeing your sweet little baby face and all the precious things that come with holding your newborn baby in your arms.  On the way to the hospital to have you, I was a basket case.  Your dad was his usual calm, collected self and talked me through all my anxiety.  We met you that afternoon after a pretty uneventful c-section.  You weighed 9lbs 3ozs and were 21 inches long.  Your daddy said you looked just like your brother, and I agreed.  You have changed since then and still favor Barnes but you have your own look about you and we think you are beautiful.  Seeing you and your brother together brings me the greatest joy.  You just think he hung the moon and he loves to laugh and tickle you.  The two of you have bonded over the last year and he is such a big help to me. 
This year has been one of great happenings at our house.  We built a house from the ground up, sold our old house, packed up a whole house, moved it to the new house and then unpacked it all again.  But the greatest thing about this year has been watching you develop into a little person.  You are very opinionated and vocal when you don't get your way (I have NO idea where you get this from). But you are sweet and your laughter is intoxicating.  When you laugh, Barnes starts laughing and so do I.  Thank you my sweet daughter for bringing me such joy these past twelve months. You have shown me that my heart can only grow bigger over time because I love my sweet babies so much.

Happy Birthday, Anna Kathryn Perry!












No comments:

Post a Comment