CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barnes is growing up!

Anna Kate is growing up!

Monday, September 5, 2011

from green to gorgeous!

So, many of you know that I used to be quite crafty before children took all my extra time (and I dont mind a bit).  Well, I got to revisit my creative side this weekend when I redid a couple of chairs.  I drove by and saw them sitting outside a thrift shop here in town.  I stopped immediately and checked them out.  I didnt buy them that day but I couldnt get them out of my head.  So I convinced Brad to go buy them with me a couple of days later.  Luckily, while he didnt see their potential AT ALL, he indulged me and bought them anyway.  Im excited at how they turned out.  From Gross and Green to Gold and Gorgeous!




before with a green seat and cream chair



after, with champagne mist chair paint and red/gold silk cushions!


I think they look fabulous in the dining room!


No comments:

Post a Comment