CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Barnes is growing up!

Anna Kate is growing up!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Point of View

For the first time since we started our project....this new, beautiful house started to seem like its really our HOUSE. All in one week, they put a roof on it, put the front doors in and put in the stairs so that I could actually go up and see the rooms upstairs. Looking at the view from Barnes and Anna Kate's rooms it started to seem like a home. The thought of this house being where they are going to grow up and call home for the next few decades makes me very happy. All the memories to come: birthdays, Christmases, homework, playing games and just being a family. It was overwhelming as I stood upstairs and looked out Barnes' window. I am so blessed in so many ways. 90 days and we will be moving in!
ready to roof roof looks great - honestly, I spent a day and a half agonizing about ridge caps. I didn't even know what ridge caps were until a month ago...It was worth it!
view from AKs room
view from breakfast room/kitchen
view from the front door
view from Barnes' room
you can see the lake in the distance from the master bedroom/bath

No comments:

Post a Comment